Water and Wastewater
Polyethylene pressure pipe is used worldwide for water distribution and transmission systems. DriscoPlex® piping components are made from pressure-rated PE4710 (PE3408), high-density polyethylene material to meet the stringent demands of today's municipal water distribution and transmission systems. Polyethylene pipe offers:
- Lowest failure rates for water mains of all pipe material.
- Longest life cycle and lowest maintenance costs.
- Resistance to galvanic corrosion.
- Heat fusion joints that provide continuous pipe. No gaskets to leak.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Toughness and impact resistance, including high resistance to RCP.
- Excellent flow characteristics.
- Easy repairs with mechanical or fused joints.
DriscoPlex® 4000 A PE4710 HDPE pipe for water and wastewater applications meeting AWWA C906 (4" - 42" DIPS size) and ASTM F714. Available in blue, green or purple stripes.
DriscoPlex® 4100 A PE4710 HDPE pipe for water and wastewater applications meeting AWWA C906 (4" - 54" IPS size) and ASTM F714. Available in solid black or with blue, green or purple stripes.
DriscoPlex® 5100 A PE4710 HDPE pipe for water service applications. Available in solid blue or black meeting ASTM D2737 (CTS), ASTM D3035 (IPS), and ASTM D2239 (SIDR).
Plastic Pipe Institute (PPI) Project Profile Form was developed by PPI to generate water and wastewater project reference lists.
Municipal Projects Reference List using Performance Pipe’s HDPE pipe.
Related Industry Links: